Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get an application?
Applications are available from Town Hall, 2101 Innisfil Beach Road, during regular business hours (8:30 to 4:30, Monday to Friday) or on the Town Web Page at http://www.innisfil.ca/innisfil-community-grant-programs
How do I submit my application?
Your complete application can be submitted in person at Town Hall or by mail to:
2101 Innisfil Beach Road, Innisfil ON L9S 1A1 Attention: Economic & Community Development Office
Applications require original signatures, therefore applications may not be submitted electronically at this time.
When will the applications be considered by the Grant Review Committee, and when will I receive my grant money if my application is successful?
The applications for the Spring and Fall will be reviewed and considered by mid-March and mid-September each year. Applicants will receive responses within 3 days of the review.
In the past, you’ve conducted public education sessions. Will you be offering any session for this intake?
In order to take best advantage of staff resources, staff will receive questions on a case-by-case basis. Please contact staff during regular business hours, Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30 if you have any questions.
How do I get more information?
Please contact Tammy Botham, Supervisor of Programs and Facilities by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Town Hall at (705)436-3710.
Highlights of the program include:
- Funded from the Mayor’s Gala, the Mayor’s Golf Tournament and slot revenues from the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) facility at Georgian Downs
- New funding streams for release of funds including the Inspiring Innisfil Fund and the Council Discretionary Fund
- Strengthened internal partnerships and administrative empowerment for the benefit of the community
- Support for the guiding principles of the Inspiring Innisfil 2020 strategic direction
- Training and support for applicants
- Establishment of a reserve fund to ensure sustainability
- The establishment of the Innisfil Community Grant Review Committee to review Inspiring Innisfil Fund applications
Inspiring Innisfil Fund
|Christmas for Kids||Christmas community outreach for chidren||$500|
|Gilford Community Hall||Replacement of windows, doors and HVAC||$18,605|
|Stroud Curling Club||Replacement of exisiting ice scraper||$9,400|
|DeafBlind Ontario Services||Accessibility upgrades to homes for sensory impaired residents||$12,400|
|1st Stroud Scout Group||Purchase of camping equipment for scout troupe||$3,000|
|Rotary Club of Innisfil||Seed funding for fundraising event in support of wellness trail||$8,710|
|Innisfil Minor Hockey Association||Player and coach training and development||$3.200|
|Innisfil Arts, Culture & Heritage Council||Re-design of website to include interactive directory and calendar||$5,500|
$10,455 South Simcoe
|$5,000 Innisfil YMCA||$8,236 Innisfil Minor Lacrosse Association||$12,775 Alcona Beach Club|
|$15,000 Celebrate Lake Simcoe||$12,000 Churchill Curling Club||$1,500 Innisfil Community Garden|
|$6,638 Innisfil Pipes & Drums||$18,000 Cookstown Curling Club||$2,000 Innisfil Beach Cruisers Car Club||
|$4,500 Innisfil Historical Society||$10,000 Innisfil Minor Baseball||$800 Painswick Horticultural Society|