Applications for Fall 2014 Grants
All applications recevied by 4:30 p.m. on September 5, 2014 are now being reviewed by the Grant Review Committee.
Inspiring Innisfil Fund
- Fall 2014 Intake - $81,270.00 will be available - Application Deadline Friday, September 5, 2014
$10,455 South Simcoe
|$5,000 Innisfil YMCA||$8,236 Innisfil Minor Lacrosse Association||$12,775 Alcona Beach Club|
|$15,000 Celebrate Lake Simcoe||$12,000 Churchill Curling Club||$1,500 Innisfil Community Garden|
|$6,638 Innisfil Pipes & Drums||$18,000 Cookstown Curling Club||$2,000 Innisfil Beach Cruisers Car Club||
|$4,500 Innisfil Historical Society||$10,000 Innisfil Minor Baseball||$800 Painswick Horticultural Society|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get an application?
Applications are available from Town Hall, 2101 Innisfil Beach Road, during regular business hours (8:30 to 4:30, Monday to Friday) or on the Town Web Page at http://www.innisfil.ca/innisfil-community-grant-programs
How do I submit my application?
Your complete application can be submitted in person at Town Hall or by mail to:
2101 Innisfil Beach Road, Innisfil ON L9S 1A1 Attention: Clerk’s Office
Applications require original signatures, therefore applications may not be submitted electronically at this time.
When will the applications be considered by the Grant Review Committee, and when will I receive my grant money if my application is successful?
The applications will be reviewed and considered by mid-September, 2014. Applicants will receive responses within 3 days of the review.
In the past, you’ve conducted public education sessions. Will you be offering any session for this intake?
In order to take best advantage of staff resources, staff will receive questions on a case-by-case basis. Please contact staff during regular business hours, Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4:30 if you have any questions.
How do I get more information?
Please contact Karen Fraser, Acting Clerk by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling Town Hall at (705)436-3710.
Highlights of the program include:
- Funded from the Mayor’s Gala, the Mayor’s Golf Tournament and slot revenues from the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) facility at Georgian Downs
- New funding streams for release of funds including the Inspiring Innisfil Fund and the Council Discretionary Fund
- Strengthened internal partnerships and administrative empowerment for the benefit of the community
- Support for the guiding principles of the Inspiring Innisfil 2020 strategic direction
- Training and support for applicants
- Establishment of a reserve fund to ensure sustainability
- The establishment of the Innisfil Community Grant Review Committee to review Inspiring Innisfil Fund applications